Mirror Observations

Below is a link to a chart I took today and I thought it was neat...and I
have some comments on data being used for trading models..

http://www.markbrown.com/mirrow.htm

Mark Brown
-------------------------
"I tried being reasonable, I didn't like it." - Clint Eastwood
-------------------------

Below, is a message that has been bounced around between an individual and
John Sweeney, Tech. Editor  Technical Analysis of Stocks & Commodities
Technical Analysis, Inc.    Since Sweeney seems to only pop up here on the
list to ask our opinions of products I find it funny that he doesn't want to
comment or accept comments on Omega and their products.   I figured since
John says he doesn't read any of my post he wouldn't mind me posting this
message.  I think it will demonstrate to the newbies the total lack of
concern of John Sweeney and his Rag (which  I subscribe to).. But you will
never see anything critical or even remotely constructive on Omega will you,
no advertising dollars have ruled their actions not a concern for your well
being.

Name Withheld wrote the following and sent me copies of replies from John
Sweeney

John, while you may or may not agree with everything Mark says, many of his
points are undisputedly valid. Further, these are not "Mark Brown exclusive"
issues, but ones shared by a broad cross section of traders.

As the premier technical analysis forum, it would be most appropriate for
TASC to give far more viability to these issues. Do you have any plans to
do so?

Regards,

John, thanks for the mail.

You were copied on the messages which described the complaints in detail.
Did you not receive them, or did you not read them?

Regards, Name Withheld