Re: Y2K MY TEST RESULTS

Dale Legan <dlegan@xxxxxxxxx> writes:

>I changed the clock on my computer to several post 2000 dates and
>tested TradeStation 4.0, build 18.
>
>Everything works as normal, except some of the system's that I got a
>demo on are running now.  Apparently after 2000 they will be good
>for another 98 years.

That's one test point.  It's the dates stamped on the data you're
running through your systems/indicators that aren't tested this way.
For that you'll need some data with honest-to-god post-2000 dates
on them.  These are in Omega's mock-julian date format, so they're
not confused by the two-digit limitation.  We (or at least I) don't
know yet just how various systems/indicators might fail.

I myself don't have any hard-coded dates in my stuff, but I do use
the LastCalcDate function a lot, and things like Sess1StartTime, etc.
It'll be interesting to see what happens to those sorts of things.

Jim