Re: TS 5.0 Numerical Precision?

I suspect that many beta testers are too busy with the Markets and their
work to spend their time replying to messages and risk being drawn into a
new bashing sequence.  Beta testers are also bound by a written agreement
not to discuss TS 5.0 and ,imo, for good reason.

Nobody can be 100% certain which features that are new to 5.0 may or may not
be included in the final release. I'm sure you could imagine the controversy
that would arise if someone's unjustified expectations were not realized in
the final release.  Imo, this is also why Omega wisely will not allow itself
to be drawn into the discussions on the List about 5.0 ---