Re: Yet another letter to Bill Cruz

Tony:

Yes, my point wasn't that a trader would need more than what they find with
Equiis, Omega or a few of the programs. But if you walk around a major trading
room in a money center city, you aren't going to walk from TS screen to TS
screen.

As I wrote in response to p-i-e-r-r-e, I spend my own money and buy what I want
to use. I use Omega, so it's safe to assume I like it. There are things I'd like
changed or fixed, but you knew that.

Best,

Tim Morge