Re: Yet another letter to Bill Cruz

No offense to anyone's opinions here...but TradeStation programs are not sitting
on thousands of institutional trading desks. TS is certainly not up to th
rigours of a large networked trading area and the technology offered to TS users
is just not worth an institutional trader's time and energy--Other platforms are
available that are much more reliable and equipped with better technology.

If Bill Cruz and others at Omega don't care about the individual trader because
they are dreaming of equipping large institutional trader with TS version 5,
it's no wonder they don't understand what we are asking for--They've lost all
touch with reality.

Best,

Tim Morge