From: TechSupp <TechSupp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "'prestonm@xxxxxxxxxxx'" <prestonm@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: FW: 0921fc/  p&f charting rules
Date: Mon, 21 Sep 1998 11:38:40 -0400

Greetings Mr. Morrow,

I have forwarded your suggestions to the developers. Omega Research is,
unfortunately, due to competitive reasons, not able to disclose all of the
features and functionality contained in our new product line. However, we
have listed some of the features on our Web Site. We intend to make more
information available on our Web Site, as it becomes available.

Some of the new features include:
32-bit Architecture (expanded memory limits);
Pro-Suite Desktop (using Microsoft COM technology); Global Symbol collection
from all feeds; ActivityBars(tm); Historical System Testing on a
Trade-by-Trade Basis; Support of Multi-Processing / Multi-Threading; No
limit to the number of symbols tracked; 13,000 bar limit eliminated; 64K
limit eliminated; Expanded EasyLanguage(tm) ; EasyLanguage(tm) editor uses
colors, automatic indentation; Bid and Ask Charts; Automatic addition of
symbols.

The program is slated for release at the end of October.

Thank you for your continued support.

Regards,

Frank Capel
Omega Research, Inc.