Response: EXE Code Too Large

Thanks Mark,

The next version of Hashnums 16 bit will provide significant
improvements in this area. We are optimising the array performance.

The TS5 32 Bit version of HASHNUMS incorporates optimised array and
object processsing that will significantly improve performance.
We will release HASHNUMS32 after TS5 is released.

Thanks for your feedback

Michael Harries
Quality Trading Innovations