Re: Precision

Omega is now a public company and if you want action from them maybe
talking to the real boss the stock holders is in order. Need to get a list
of them through stock holder relations and the board members and send them
a letter about Y2K. This is a lot of trouble but will get results. People
that normally respond to customer complaints are probably just as much in
the dark about yk2 patch as we.

Robert