Trying to be objective - finally

What can I do now as a trader, with the available tools (albeit
imperfect ones)at hand,as marines do it, we improvise, right?

What can I do to extract the most money out of the markets that suits my
personality(capital, experince,time frame,stomach) at the same time.

IMHO, he who perceives reality (focused on  and about the markets) the
best, will be the most successful (or makes the most money).

Look at the market (any market or trading vehicle)) Gold Olympians, what
do they do?