Re: I traded my 1st and last mini today

It just might be a new paradigm for you. First one has to make sure (confirm)
your  first or original order was executed and then, after that, call or put in
in your stops. This is
how I trade our local electronic exchange.

In other words,I made sure I got the girl before preparing my prophylactic.
(protection,
I mean).

New things recquires new adjustments to our style.