Re: p&f charting rules

>(omega's biggest difference seems to be its charting of intra-(bar) data
rather than end-of-bar data.  of course, charting intra-bar data moves the
chart to the right far too quickly & usually results in false signals &
changes of trends.)

>help us please

Preston, they will not answer you besides this is the first I have ever
heard of this.  Could you explain a bit more?   Are you saying that the EOD
P&F is Ok?  Are your boxes and everything set up correctly?   I'm not a huge
fan of P&F but I would like to be informed of what appears to be yet another
bug that could cost someone's hard earned money.

Mark Brown

btw The new improved TS 5.0 wont/cant do this :  Plot into the future, a
request that we have all had forrrrr yeeeeeeeears..

http://www.sciapp.com/tradelab/mem.html  < take a look at the bottom chart,
to see what a real program can do..

The module returns future price forecasts to TradeStation or SuperCharts in
an Easy Language data array. Unfortunately, neither of those programs are
able to plot into the future without resorting to "tricks" that have bad
side effects. Because of that, when used with TradeStation or SuperCharts,
forecasts generally can be plotted only from points in the past.

Of course, the price forecasts can be used by Easy Language trading
programs, even though Omega's trading software is unable to plot them into
the future. Sample Easy Language indicator and trading system programs will
be included with the module.

As demonstrated above, the TradeLab 2D Charting module is able to plot
indicators into the future, so that problem doesn't exist in TradeLab if the
charting module is installed.