Re What the Big Boys think

Dans un courrier daté du 18/09/98 15:19:00  , vous avez écrit :

<<

 What's going to happen to all the solution providers IF Omega does not
 provide a Y2K solution in time AND TS 5.0 turns out to be either defective
 or does not come out until 12/31/99 (which looks like a possiblity)?

 Shouldn't the solution providers be on our side since their livilihood is
 also at stake?

In this case, I'll join the team.
Probability are very low -not to say zero- , however, that the case will
apply.

A solution Provider is bound to help customers (and sometimes to make a living
wit this job).
I cannot see how I could help by shouting louder than the wolf posse looking
at the end december 1999 full moon.
Certainly, this will not help Omega in any useful manner.
Believing that Omega will fall in a such stupid trap as the yk2 issue is, due
what we all know on TS5 and TS4 patch promise, is a nonsense.
This apply to any serious Solution Provider and serious Omega user.
For those not falling in this category, I cannot say.

Rgds,

Pierre Orphelin.