Re: Getting your fill

In a message dated 98-09-18 09:36:38 EDT, tmorge@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> Folks:
>
>  After reading Tom's adventure in trying to get his fill and the subsequent
>  arbitration hearing, I wondered if other people use their brokers as I use
> mine.

SNIP

>  Is this how you handle your orders and fills?

Great post tom.   Another trick I have used when things are busy, and I at
least want to know if I was filled, and they are having trouble finding out,
is either cancel, or cancel and replace or what is appropriate.   That forces
an answer to the question of the order having been executed.   One just has to
take care to use the appropriate thing at the appropriate time.

                                  Pete