Re: Keeping Track of Your Trading

At 10:52 AM 9/17/98 -0400, Ron Russell wrote:
>Scott:
>I have been using Captools for about 10 years. first the DOS version then
>recently switched to their new windows version.  I find it excellent.  They
>have a demo at their website.  Highly recommended.
>No connection etc. Just a happy customer.
>Regards,
>RDR

 I'll second the recommendation for Captools. (Same disclaimers apply).
Product is very stable, very versatile, and reasonably priced.

Also, unlike some companies we know, minor tweaks and fixes are taken care
of rapidly. Free updates are downloadable.

Their web site:

http://www.captools.com/

Allan

"Wealth is well known to be a great comforter." - Plato