Re : EXE Code Too Large

Dans un courrier daté du 17/09/98 01:36:32  , vous avez écrit :

<<
 Welcome to every TS programmers nightmare.  I have used the HashNums program
 but be warned passing values back and forth between TS and HashNums slows
 things down considerably especially in long RT charts.  You still might find
 it practical if you plan to pass values back and forth once or twice i.e.
 with one IncludeSystem Statement but after that Good Luck.  There might be
 an interesting solution at Scientific Approaches Tradelab.  Their Global
 Variables program interfaces with Visual Basic.  So you could pass the raw
 data to their Global Variables program, a Visual Basic program could process
 the data and pass it back to the Global Variables from where the TS system
 could import the results.  My thoughts are that this could be reasonably
 fast.  I have not used the SciApps TradeLab Modules but I'm looking hard at
 it right now.  There WebSite is http://sciapp.com/index.html

 Can anybody out their add their two cents worth?

Exe code too large do not exist anymore with TS5.
So, non need to use Global Variables and Include system features to overlap
the 64k barrier.
I had used Doug Deming Globvars product in the past to cascade several systems
and have not noticed abnormal slow down. I cant sayfor Hashnumb as I d not use
it.

Sincerely,

Pierre Orphelin
www.sirtrade.com