Why doesn't this code plot?

Can one of you EL experts spend a minute to determine why the following
indicator code does not plot?  The code is an attempt to calculate the offset
for the last intraday low that was also a daily pivot low (strength of 1).
i.e, if  L[1] of daily bars was the pivot low and the actual intraday bar that
that low occurred was 100 bars ago, the plot would indicate 100.  I have put
this code in an indicator because it is a block of system code that is not
working.  I wanted to minimize any confusion with any helpers I may get with
this.

All values of the following code work properly except when the following block
of block of code is used:
{*****************************}
If Date <> Date[1] and
   LoBar_3 > LoBar_2 and
   LoBarYest > LoBar_2 then
begin
   LoSwBar = LoBar_2;
end;
{*****************}

The line "LoBar_3 > LoBar_2" is what is preventing the indicator from
plotting.  When you bracket it out you get a plot but it is wrong because that
code is required to get the correct value.  When you plot the value of
LoBar_3 and LoBar_2 separately, it plots properly.  Why the hell isn't there a
plot when "LoBar_3 > LoBar_2" is unbracketed?

Please respond to:
TWA7663@xxxxxxx

Thanks for your time!!!!!!!!

Russ

Here is the code:
{***********************************}
vars: LoLo(0),LoBar(0),LoOffSet(0),LoBar_3(0);
vars: LoBarYest(0),LoSwBar(0),LoBar_2(0);

{***** Calculation of a daily swing low (strength of 1) offset using intraday
bars only*********}

If Date <> Date[1] then
begin