Re: TS 5.0

Hi "THE OMEGA MAN" (TM),

Wow, you are good.  You didn't answer a single question that I proposed but
moved off into attacking me as an individual and as a software developer.  YOu
are almost as good as our current President.

But back to my question, what right do I have?  As an Omega Research stock
holder, I very upset with the prospect of this company.  While earnings seem to
be in line with expectations, the company continues to sell off!  With potential
demand for a new product hanging in the wings, if they don't deliver soon their
window of opportunity will disappear.  And unlike you, I have been a supporter
and a fan of theirs for a very long time on & off this list.

But that does not provide an excuse of missing software delivery dates or
providing poor customer support.  I hope that their stock will soon zoom to $20
a share and we all get rich.  But in the meantime, it seems that the market has
little faith in the current direction of the company until TS5 is delivered,
this year or next year.

While being involved in software development for the last 28 years, I did not
think April 98 was a reasonable TS 5 delivery date.  But slip an additional 6
months in product development and testing is poor business planning and software
delivery.  I surely hope that TS 5 will start delivery in October of 98, but I
guess the real delivery date to be around June 99 when the stock price is in the
75 cent per share range.

Someone has suggested that the Cruz brothers are thinking of taking the company
private now that they have "cashed" out part of their shares?  That would be a
sham.

Have a good trading day,

R Tareilo

PS:  Omega Man, I do sell software, I have had a IPO, and I wouldn't wish either
upon anybody.

PSS:  Why are you so intent on running Omega investors and users off of the list
and the software?  With a sign off of  "Love it or Leave it", it appears that
you Omega's worst former employee?  Such short sightness is both bad for your
business, JOE, and bad for Omega.