Kase Indicators

I have recently finished reading Cynthia A. Kase's book Trading with the
Odds and the novel indicators she discusses intrigue me. I would like to
explore them further and make my own judgements about their validity and
usefulness. Unfortunately, as the topic turns to the construction of her
indicators, her writings turn oblique and cagey. I gather that she displays
this behavior pattern in her live seminars as well.

Has anyone had any success in duplicating her indicators in Easy Language?
Has the code ever been posted anywhere? It looks like she is willing to sell
them as a package for $600, but that is a little rich for my blood right
now.

Clint