Re: Is anybody using Wyckoff's method?

Hi Stewart,  are you aware of a book called "The art of day trading" by
Wyckoff?  I saw it mentioned and recommended by Linda Raschke in an old
article I came across but cannot find the book.  Do you know it?  Is it
worth reading?  Is Wyckoff really applicable to daytrading in your opinion?

Many thanks

Philip