Re: TS 5.0

In a message dated 9/11/98 7:03:06 PM, magnus@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

<<Hey, It's September 11, 1998. Is TS 5.0 out? Is it ready for sale? Does it

work as advertised?>>

Bill Cruz will be demonstrating 5.0 at a Futures West conference here in Los
Angeles area on Sept.  25th.  Just got my invite in the mail today.  I'll
attend and file a report.  As I recall I saw Bill demo TradeStation in Chicago
while we were all still using System Writer and was very dissappointed that
TradeStation wasnt released until about a year later. Don't know how important
this demo is but I'm sure that if he talks for a couple hours as scheduled he
will mention a release date.

Chuck
traderclub.com