Re: i love it when a plan comes together

oh yeah, wunderbear, i made a few bucks today

long on the screaming "take me, take me" s&p countertrend trade setup
this am, exited when the previous gap was filled; went short for a 50%
retracement of the early am move, and off for the rest of the day.
not bad for a few hours work and a full night sleep.

now, don't you feel better knowing you helped me a little?  keep these
posts comin!

TJ

rather be a smartass than a dumb one

and, i "do" love it when a plan comes together