Re: Another LeoWeb Story

>I trade every day on PMBe and never had the problems you are talking about.
>Sometimes fills are disputed, but its usually sorted out in a few minutes.
>love the direct access and have not had this much fun since I left the
>floor. I've also traded on my own project A , and I found that at times to
>be slower then PMBe. ( I think it has to do with the order matching). I
work
>for PMBe as the system trader so I'm somewhat biased but after all of the
>trading I've done this is great.

I'm very interested in your experience with PMBe. Here's a few things I'd
like to know:

1. Did you use PMBe on some of these wild days where there were 3-5 point
swings over 3 minutes?
2. Does PMBe provide you with a ticket and time stamp at your computer end?
3. How fast were your fills and how fast were the reports?
4. Do you use limit, stop, and market orders?
4. How long have you been using PMBe?
5. What is PMBe's web page?

Thank you.