Alternative Answer to electronic trading

  • To: omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Alternative Answer to electronic trading
  • From: IdontgetNkkkkkkkkk
  • Date: Thu, 10 Sep 1998 20:02:06 -0400 (EDT)

I think I might be able to solve the debate on whether we should have open out
cry or electronic trading. What say we run them simultaneously side by side
and have the locals ARB them. So if one wants to trade electronically he can
do so and if one is brazen and wants to tangle with the wolves he can trade on
open out cry. That would be having the best of both worlds.

Moe