RE: Money Mgmt neophyte

What you are experiencing is positive serial correlation in trade returns. ie. win begets win, loss begets loss. You could probably improve things even more buy loading up after wins.

There are lots of articles in TASC and Futures about running stat tests to determine your 'z-score' to measure the serial correlation.

However, strange as it may seem, you cannot fully exploit a market system until you have removed the serial correlation. Because after you have remove the s.c. you can use fixed fractional strategies to really jack up your equity growth. Like optimal f. But these tools require that the distribution of returns not be serial correlated (more random). See Vince's excellent work.

Scott Hoffman