Re: tick by tick A/D: how to code? (follow up)

Hi all,

I sent my original query in to Omega support, and they provided the
following response:

"Thank you for choosing Omega Research, Inc. If you are only going to
add or subtract the Volume, you can do this in the QuickEditor,.  You
will need to create a multi-data chart, in this multi-data chart you
will have 30 Dow Jones Industrial Stocks.  Then you can apply your
Indicator.  In this Indicator you can reference the volume value or any
other value of the 30 symbols by using the following statement:  Volume
of data2 or Volume of data30."

They mentioned nothing about DLL's and the like, and even say it can be
done in the quick editor, so I am a bit unsure why so many on the list
here mentioned the use of DLL's or complex programming.  Can anyone
comment on this?

Thanks for all your help.

David