Re: "Corel backs Linux"

At 11:26 AM 9/8/98 -0500, Mark Brown wrote:

>Not only will Linux support multiple processors on the same mother board.
>It will support multiple  processors across a Lan so that all the computers
>can work together as one large super computer.  You need to get out of the
>house more..  : - )   MB

Mark:

My wife gave you a big thumbs up on that one.

Is your statement true of all the Linux flavors? (I'm about to get out of
the house and buy one.)

Allan

"Blasphemy? No, it is not blasphemy. If God is as vast as that, he is above
blasphemy; if He is as little as that, He is beneath it." - Mark Twain