RE: Currencies

Khalid,

Generally I agree.  If the US can rally, we should see a sell off in the
currencies.  My concern however is that dollar doesn't rally admist strong
US index buying or rallies weakly.  It should rally, but if it doesn't
significantly then you probably won't see the currencies sell off too much.
If the dollar can mount a rally then over the very short term, currencies
should sell off.  Analysts predictions like this tend to take a relatively
long term view so that while the Yen could sell of tomorrow a little, it
won't have the momentum it would have had say 3 months ago and over the long
term will probably be higher.

Actually, if as you say the recent Yen move is ignoring all fundamental news
and price action is moving higher depsite that, then this is an EXCELLENT
signal that a bottom could well be in.

Good Trading,
Brian.