Re: Joe Ross books for sale.

Michael Paauwe wrote:

> Ah Scott, your 'minimum bid' looks a bit steep considering the age of the
> material.  The Ross Hook doesn't even work anymore. Neither does the stuff
> in trading by the minute. The last one is more or less pure fluff. So that
> leaves one good book for newbies - trading is a business.  Hardly worth
> $395.00. IMO.

I'm not so sure about that.  I've never read any of his books, but I know
several stock traders who swear by Ross' methods, and are doing VERY well with
them.  As far as "hooks" are concerned, there is certainly money to be made
with this technique, provided you get in early enough in the move.  As far as
the price is concerned, you must have bought yours from a scalper <g> - his
stuff goes for $150 or less.  Even $395 is chicken feed, though, compared to
what is at stake - even a minor good tip would end up paying for itself *many*
times over.  Anyway, if anyone wants to check his stuff out, go to
<http://www.rosstrading.com>.  BTW, I'm not associated with him in any way -
not even a customer <g>.

Regards,
A.J.