Re: Simulate a Data feed through DDE

I would be very surprised if the former Dow Jones now Bridge TradeStation
is not available in India.  If you need, send me a note and I will get
someone in touch with you.

Samuel

At 10:19 PM 09/07/98 +0530, you wrote:
>In India, Reuters and Bridge provide on-line data. TS does
>not support
>any of these two feeds.
>While I have come accross a company which offers software to
>simulate a
>data feed to TS, is there a simpler way ?
>For example, the bridge data feed can be linked to Excel and
>it is easy
>to write a small VB program to pick up data from Excel and
>write it to a
>text file. From this point onwards it becomes difficult. How
>to make TS
>read the fresh data in the ASCII file, every 5 minutes, and
>update all
>charts ?
>Any help would be appreciated .
>
>Sudarshan Sukhani

    Samuel K. Tennis,  VISTA Research and Trading, Inc.
    8103 Camino Real C-409       voice: 1(305) 273-1321
    S. Miami, FL  33143            fax: 1(305) 273-9164
    skt@xxxxxxxx               http://www.gate.net/~skt