Re : Simulate a Data feed through DDE

> Dans un courrier daté du 07/09/98 18:56:15  , vous avez écrit :
>
> <<
>
>  ....unfortunately TS (that the old clonker one) does only DDE-out and not
> DDE-
>  in, NOW ready for PIERRE to tell us that the new, wonderfull TS 5.0 due
>  out VERY soon will do DDE-IN aswell, as millions have requested that
>  since decades,
>
>  Pierre ? shoot !
>
>  rgds hans
> >>

> No "DDE in"  with TS5 for the moment.

ahhhh, cmon PIERRE - letting us down here :-))).....big disappointment

> Unofficial adaptation to Reuters and Bridge however exist.

jaja, lots of home_cooked_tick_converting_server_washing_machines at
whatever different prices and whatever different performance, do exist for
whatever datafeed since whatever days.....no good

How about TL_Universal Market Data Server and TRADELAB does that DDE-
IN and OUT. Im sure that was discussed on TRADELAB-list, but cant
remember........ :-)))

anyway - more info at

 Scientific Approaches
 sci@xxxxxxxxxx]

rgds hans

Disclaimer: I´m not Bob Brickey (pity :-)