Combined Equity Curves

Greetings once again,

I've been using Doug Demming's global variable stuff to feed numbers
generated by a system into an indicator. And it works pretty well.

What I'd like to do next is look at the combined numbers from a variety of
systems, for example a combined equity curve. Before I implement the
multi-system trading program it would be nice to know which systems draw
down at the same time, and/or which ones fill in the weak spots of the others.

I was thinking I could rig each system to store information in global
variables, and then create one giant indicator to combine everything and
display it. Except it's not entirely obvious how.

Does anyone have a framework for doing this? Doug, are you out there?

Felicitations to all,
Phil