Re: Religion and trading

I guess I will see plenty of religious adverts in Futures and
Technical Analysis if this downward trend keeps going.

Where was God when we hit the top  - why is 666 not a fibonacci
number ?

For further guidance tune your radio to 27 Mhz on the new North
Korean satellite:

>>The satellite is now transmitting the melody of the immortal
revolutionary hymns _"Song of General Kim Il Sung_h" and _"Song of
General Kim Jong Il_" and the morse signals _"Juche Korea_" in 27
MHz.<<

see
      http://www.korea-np.co.jp/pk/
for details