Re: GEN: TLink TPort contact?

Bob:

I believe they are not in business any longer. Someone a few months ago posted
here that they were getting out of the business.

I would offer you my old TPort, but I gave it to a list member a few months ago.
You might find someone on the list that no longer uses their TPost and persuade
them to part with theirs? I am not finding any overflow errors with my newer
server, so I had no use for mine.

Best,

Tim Morge