Re: preserving profits

I am not as much of a pro as some of the others on the list but I am
finding that my trading has improved by looking for support and
resistance levels rather than any type of fixed dollar amount. Of course
there would initially have to be a fixed amount which would be the
maximum mount you can lose and still remain intact if your account isn't
large enough. If that puts your stop inside of a resistance level then
it would seem to me that your chances of getting stopped out too soon
would increase dramatically. This then puts us back to the point that
there is little use trading if you don't have the capital to withstand
the drawdown. Better to paper trade and perfect your system anr/or
methodology until you have both a reliable system and enough capital to
use that system.

Just my observations gathered from lots of losses.

Regards, Randall