Re: Reverse Engineering

The Omega Man wrote:

<<By the way, if there are other indicators out there that you'd like
The Omega Man to reverse engineer, just send me a URL where I can look
at a chart with the indicator and some price data....  >>

Then rsguy wrote:

<<How about these..
http://www.markbrown.com/hedge.gif  >>

You kidding?  Why don't you just ask him what they are?  You don't mean to
say that the infamous Mark Down won't tell what his indicators are do you?
Seems to me I recall him giving me grief about living for one's own sake....

All the best,

The Omega Man (TM)

I swear - by my life and my love of it - that I will never live for the sake
of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine.

<<By the way, if there are other indicators out there that you'd like
The Omega Man to reverse engineer, just send me a URL where I can look
at a chart with the indicator and some price data....  we'll see if we
can't save you some cash.>>