The Mark of the Beast <off topic>

What do the letters of the word "computer", by alphabet position, multiplied
by 6, add up to?

C     (6 * 3 = 18)
O     (6 *15 = 90)
M     (6 * 13 = 78)
P     (6 * 16 = 96)
U     (6 * 21 = 126)
T     (6 * 20 = 120)
E     (6 * 5 = 30)
R     (6 * 18 = 108)

Total:  666

What is the most powerful machine, the most powerful force, on this earth?
What is the one machine required to implement the marking?  What is the
machine that YOU use?

All the best,

The Omega Man