Re: Rapidly changing fortunes

It seems basic but the market anticipate. Mexico and Canada, the U.S. biggest
trading partner are in trouble. Their currencies are quickly depreciating.
As for Druckenmiller, maybe  he has only a time horizon of 3 to 6 months,
because he knows that it's impossible to make accurate forecasts over a longer
period. Anyway, I would take what he says with a grain of salt. I am tempted
to think that when he talk the market up, on Wednesday on CNBC, maybe somebody
back in the office was going short...

Jean Jacques