Re: Rapidly changing fortunes

Neal asks his usual meaningless trick question:
> What do our back testing gurus say. Is this a correction or the start of a
> bear market? Surely we have enough info. to back test. C'mon it is time to
> put all those gizmos together and give us your best shot. Bull market, bear
> market or correction.

1. What do YOU say, Mr. Fundamentalist?

2. Said it before and I'll say it again. Systems don't understand bull
market, bear market and correction. They just know long, short and flat.
So the question has no meaning.

3. Define bull market. What time frame?

4. Define bear market. What time frame?

5. Define correction. What time frame?

6. My favorite model is flat at the moment. The next time it trades will
be on the short side. I have absolutely no idea when that might happen.
Could be today or a month from today. Don't know, don't care.

--
   Dennis
   "Trade what you see, not what you think."