Re: Fw: A message re: LFG/LEO/TOPS/CUBS... (what's the problem here?)

Earl:  Your argument is specious at best.  LFG could have chosen to simply
build  a "me too" system like most of the others. Most of  these systems are
simply telephone replacements which still require runners back and forth from
the pit.  Instead they are integrating LEO with TOPS and CUBS to create a
seamless path to the S&P pit.  Seems to me they should be praised for
attempting to provide a totally non-human intervention approach to trading  I
believe that CUBS 2 will eventually prove highly reliable and effective.  Then
the LEO hookup will prove superior to most others.  By the way, I have heard--
on this very NG -- that Timberhill has its negatives as well.  Yes it's
unfortunate that it doesn't work all the time--but progress is never totally
smooth.
Regards, Jack.