Re: Option Trading

I say this at the personal risk of being spammed and I've been let down by
the Cruz brothers before, but, I heard from someone I trust, who saw a demo
of the new beta version of OptionStation (TM), that it was really an awesome
'realtime options analytics tool'. But then I understand so is the product
from Bay Options and for less money. Mark Brown posted here very favorably
about the alternative tools.

The thing with options software is, the product only has to pick ONE good
trade and it's paid for itself, so I can never understand why many traders
are so CHEAP.  It's unbelievable how cheap and tight-assed most traders
really are, even when they are staring a gifthorse right in the mouth.

All most new traders can think about, and I guess understandably so, is all
the times they have been ripped off by scumbags. The internet has changed a
lot about traders being able to communicate with each other and that has
caused the real bad guys to have to go underground. Good thing too.

Coming back to options software, phone Larry McMillan at 800-724-1817 and
subscribe to his most excellent subscription service.  You will find out
much of what there is to know about options.  I've been a subscriber of his
for years. He's the best! Take it to the bank and don't say I never gave you
a good tip!

regards,

At 06:19 PM 8/30/98 -0500, you wrote:
>Does anyone have an opinion on Omega's OptionStation?  What are its good
>points and its shortcomings?  Do we know if the new version will be released
>the same time as TradeStation?  Maybe it would better to wait?  Is anyone
>using it?  Lots of questions but it would be good to talk about some of
>Omega Research's other products.
>
>Sincerely submitted,
>
>Drew

Michael Paauwe