multi-data charts question

   I have set up a multi-data chart with 5min in the first chart, 20min in
the 2nd and 60 min in the 3rd. I want to display simple moving averages
from the 60min and the 20min onto the 5min. This is easy enough to do, I
know how to do that.
   What I don't know how to do is make the higher time period values
display as levels across the 5min chart - in other words, as straight lines
instead of a curved connect-the-dots type of display, which is what I am
getting now.
  I have heard that this is fairly easy to do. Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks,
David Cicia