Re: Trading Oscillators

Thats why stops and filters should be used. I was trying to
be helpful without giving away how I make my living.
Run a 6 - 3% stop loss and a 3 - 10% profit stop,
plus a trend filter. I try to teach people how to fish.
I don't want to give a complete system away some poor slob
will try to trade without understanding how it works.

But if you are going to trade SPY with $300,000 you are going
to get wacked for $20,000 - $40,000 once an a while no
matter what you do.

Thanks,

David