Re: RJP < .a real deal ? i think not !

lynn, i'd post it in a heartbeat if i could.  i got it from a trader
friend who's a tad on the anal retentive side.  he said no, and i
agreed not to disclose anything that i get from him, no matter how
worthwhile or worthless it is. so, a promise is a promise.

i agree, it would be fun, and a valuable lesson to all  newbies out
there on how easy it is to curve fit a system to the data, and then
sell the grail for few grand.  yeah, right

TJ

no, i did not trade that system, but i sure was tempted.  even
veterans can get sucked in now and then, right  mark?

---MRLYNNG@xxxxxxx wrote:
However, I would like to have some fun with your system, if you don't
mind.  I assume you do not trade the Cow Pie system so maybe we can
analyze it to (1)
show the deficiencies of system testing and (2) get suggestions about
how to correct these deficiencies or (3) learn how to avoid problems
with our own systems now and in the future.