Stock Traders question Market Makers

A subject I am trying to learn more about is market makers and the role they
play in the OTC BB companies. Ben Ezra (bnez) company is a prime example. The
ceo is an ex wall street guy and is adament that there is an illegal short
position and manipulation is being done by mms. States small bb companies do
not have the resources to fight these guys. You can look at purchases of
100,000 shares and the ask does not go up, then a very small sale moves the
price down, so it appears something is going on. I understand that many of
these bb companies are bogus but I do not believe this to be one of them.
Almost every legitimate bb company has the same rumors of  manipulation by mms
but I can't ever seem to substantiate it or understand what they are able to
do legally or illegally. Can someone shed some light on this subject or direct
me to where I can find out more? Thanks in advance.

John Curry