Re: S&P System

RJP:

Well, I actually didn't take the meaning of your post to be that you were
selling them. In fact, when I read the post, I understood your words to imply
that they were priceless.

I would agree that over time, since you are entering trades constantly, day and
day out, the slippage will be absorbed IF your systems are as good as the
statistics you offered. That's not saying their impact has little effect. If you
went back on large volatility days and could 'capture' the skid you paid away,
it would be a nice tidy sum. But your systems, at least viewing the statistics,
would certainly be extremely profitable given most levels of slippage over time.

Obviously, I'd be interested in hearing any insight about your approaches to the
markets. I am always interested in gaining insight into how others successfully
trade markets.

Best,

Tim Morge