RE: some s&p guidelines for wild days

TJ,

Thanks for your insights. One question...

How would you advise a one or two lot trader to make the decision to trade
or not trade on a particular day. In other words, there seem to be many days
the S&P can be excessively volatile in the first 15 minutes or so, then
settle into a typical day. If you were a one or two lot trader, how and when
do you decide today is a day not to trade because... ?

Thanks again for what you have already said and for any further insights.

Neil