TSTrades Pre-release version

Hello Everyone,

I'm pleased to announce that a pre-release version of
TSTrades is now available from:

	http://www.ozemail.com.au/~mikeha/tstrades.html

A description of TSTrades is attached at the end of this
mail.

I'd like to thank all of our beta-testers for their
enthusiasm and patience. We believe that this version
addresses the issues and concerns you raised. It also
incorporates improved functionality.

To any beta testers who were put off by difficulties with
past betas (particularly with some data types), you may
find it worthwhile trying again.

The software is date limited and will cease to function
on 30 September 1998.

We welcome all responses and queries.

Regards

Michael Harries
Quality Trading Innovations Pty Ltd
qtrade@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

What is TSTrades?

Do you frequently test new systems against large numbers
of data sets? To save time, TSTrades allows you to specify
batch runs of TradeStation to evaluate any number of EL
systems against any number of charts. The results are
stored for later analysis.

TSTrades can also generate a portfolio equity curve for
any combination of systems and charts. For more details
of TSTrades please see:
	http://www.ozemail.com.au/~qtrade/tstrades.html