Re: Ken Roberts (Commodity Trading Educational Programs)

Ok, I'll fess up. My oldest brother took KR's course late last year. Up until
then, I had basically tried to stay away from answering any of my relative's
question about trading or the markets. Now I feel like he has been dragged into
the markets with a bad education and so I have been feeding him books and charts
and techniques--but trying to give him a broad-based education, not to mimic
what I do. I didn't see that much education in KR's course, and when I found out
that KR had 'advised' them that they had a great OJ setup and that it was
'normal' for people that took the course and traded with an account of $5K or
less to trade OJ, I called my brother immediately and tried to explain why
taking an OJ position into a crop number is a bad idea. This is just not
preparing people for reality.

Best,

Tim Morge