Russia - Problem - what problem?

Anyone who's worked in Russia will appreciate that they would prefer to get
by without the Rouble - the parallel economy has existed in US$ for years.

The R stockmarket is smaller than a tiddler - who cares other than the
Russians if it tanks?

Who cares if a few hedge funds get spanked -  ie Quantum still makes 19%
even though they lose a couple of billion in Russia - why be over leveraged
in one of the most corrupt countries going?

Other than shareholders who cares if irresponsible lending by US and German
Banks gives up billions ?

So Russia dumps oil - what does that do for the oil price and the us
stockmarket?

All this panic - tell me there is civil war or that the communists have
plans to launch a few missiles - tell me anything that might just influence
the rest of the world for longer than a nano second-

Oh yes I forgot the price of coal and chemical fertiliser might dump (if)
they can get the railways to work and get it to the ports and flood the
world mkts maybe they won't buy so many tv's and videos from Asia....

What Russia needs most of are carrier bags for the rouble