Re: Dimensional Arrays Do Not Work

Bob:

FWIW, from Webster's Unabridged Dictionary:

multi-,
a combining form meaning "many,' "much,' "multiple,' "many times,' "more
than one,' "more than two,' "composed of many like parts,' "in many
respects,' used in the formation of compound words: multiply;
multivitamin.Also, esp. before a vowel, mult-.
[ME < L, comb. form of multus much, many]

Thus, common usage is EITHER "more than one" or "more than two."

Allan

<snip>